It must be true
wow! I changed every answer I gave for that quiz except for a few key ones that my original answer was the only one that was right, and still came up with the same answer every time.... I tired various combinations etc..... weird because I don't see people as seeing me that way at all. The answers that I didn't change were:
You're at your best? At night
When you relax you sit with? One leg curled under you
When something really amuses you, you react with? A big appreciative laugh
When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to sleep, you lie? face down on your stomach
You're at your best? At night
When you relax you sit with? One leg curled under you
When something really amuses you, you react with? A big appreciative laugh
When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to sleep, you lie? face down on your stomach

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home