Detroit Auto Show
Music: some rap coming from the booth where they have famous rap artist's cars, like Snoop Dogg
So I'm blogging from the Detroit Auto Show. We've been here for 2 1/2 hours, and I'm ready to leave. I think we might be soon. Craig (one of Carla's friends who actually works for Chrysler developing airbags) has been showing me around. I've acutally learned quite a bit about cars today. It was fun to see some of the new stuff that's coming out. Really small cars, hybrids, the latest concept cars. The crossfire is a really sweet little car. So yeah, other than that we got into Detroit late last night. I made lemon blueberry bread while I was waiting for them to get close and then Katie (sweetheart that she is) drove me to Bristol to meet them. Dancing tonight!!!!
So I'm blogging from the Detroit Auto Show. We've been here for 2 1/2 hours, and I'm ready to leave. I think we might be soon. Craig (one of Carla's friends who actually works for Chrysler developing airbags) has been showing me around. I've acutally learned quite a bit about cars today. It was fun to see some of the new stuff that's coming out. Really small cars, hybrids, the latest concept cars. The crossfire is a really sweet little car. So yeah, other than that we got into Detroit late last night. I made lemon blueberry bread while I was waiting for them to get close and then Katie (sweetheart that she is) drove me to Bristol to meet them. Dancing tonight!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home