busy day, busy weekend
Music: None because my I-tunes doesn't seem to want to work
I've had a very busy day, and this weekend is going to be really busy too. But I'm discovering I only make it worse for myself by complaining about it. If I would just except it, even try to enjoy it, things would be much more pleasent and enjoyable.
Highlight of the day: the concert and meeting Jesse's grandparents
Lowlight: working sooooo much
I've had a very busy day, and this weekend is going to be really busy too. But I'm discovering I only make it worse for myself by complaining about it. If I would just except it, even try to enjoy it, things would be much more pleasent and enjoyable.
Highlight of the day: the concert and meeting Jesse's grandparents
Lowlight: working sooooo much

2 Comments:
Hang in there, Steph. You're a strong woman.
Anytime you need to vent, I'm here.
so how did your weekend end up working out?
crazy busy, I bet
anyways just thought I would drop you a comment to say I love you and miss seeing you around, I hope you survive all your business :)
Post a Comment
<< Home