Monday, September 20, 2004
About Me

- Name: Steph
- Location: Evanston, Illinois, United States
Night Song: I heard a bird sing. Its song out of place, Winging through the dead of night. I thought of my dreams, Lost in this wastland, Limping through desolation. Teach my dreams to fly, singing. Rendered by their own charisma, As the day bird sings in the darkness.
Previous Posts
- Music: Sarah McLachan~ Push It's amazing how musi...
- Monday, September 13, 2004 for future reference, ...
- Thursday, September 09, 2004 "Remember, people wi...
- Sunday, September 05, 2004 Random thoughts after ...
- Tuesday, August 31, 2004 I need your guy's opinio...
- Thursday, August 26, 2004 Well, Interpretation's g...
- Wednesday, August 25, 2004 The day definitely got...
- Sunday, August 22, 2004 Good morning I got to go t...
- Top to Bottom: Jenn's house, A hillside nearby tha...
- Wednesday, August 18, 2004 Well, I don't have acc...

1 Comments:
Hi, I actually didn't go to the link, I just wanted to leave a comment. So here it is. A Comment. It sounds like you're having fun on campus and I love reading your blog except that then it makes me homesick :( I miss you guys! Keep writing, your poetry was really quite good.
Post a Comment
<< Home